Pacans Online is the largest free online school in the world. It is offering more than 100 courses in Urdu and Hindi. The website was launched on 3rd June 2013 and since then spreads knowledge worldwide. The website is very popular in Pakistan and India. More than 10,000 video lectures are under-production and all the video lectures are being provided for free.
Mr. Muhammad Umar Khan is the CEO of Pacans Online. Mr. Muhammad Umar Khan is a Graduate Member of Canadian Institute of Marketing. He completed his Ontario College Degree – Business Marketing from Fanshawe College London Ontario Canada, achieving Dean’s Honor Roll for two consecutive semesters, and overall GPA of 3.88. (97.0%).
Earlier he obtained his early education from International School of Choueifat, Lahore, Pakistan. He successfully completed 9 O- levels, 3 A- levels, American High School Diploma and TOEFL
Mr. Umair Ashraf is the Chief of Marketing Team (CMT) . He has the responsibility of managing and creating campaigns. You can contact him at email@example.com
- He had to manage the Adwords account and had to make sure that the account did not exhaust
- He also had the responsibility to find the relevant keywords for different campaigns
- He was able to increase the CTR from 1.2% to 3.10% thus closing more deals
- He had to make students aware of our 5,000 free online video lectures
- He was also given the responsibility to conduct free workshops every Friday
- As a marketing manager he also conducted seminars in schools
- He was the team leader of one of the largest educational campaigns
- The campaign intended to make people aware of our institutes
- He also represented the company in many conferences by British Council
- He also managed the newspapers campaigns and the social media accounts of Pacans
- He had to write promotional articles which would encourage people to join our institute
- He had to apply SEO techniques to make sure the key words were relevant
- He had to make sure that the titles were catchy and appealing
Mr. Umair Ashraf has been promoted from the position of Marketing Manager to the CMT of Pacans dated 20th July 2014.